Happy February, all! We have a lot of fun packed into such a short month! Super bowl Sunday (yes, this is definitely important enough to call out), mine and Jason’s birthday within 3 days of each other, Mardi Gras, Valentine’s day, Jason’s first hockey tournament (Let’s go Bad Santas!), and not to mention all of our every day activities! Let’s kick this off!
1. Check out this awesome Google deal on a 20×30 canvas for $45! It’s a steal! If you miss the deal sale by date, you can check out the every day low prices and super chic products over at Artsy Couture.
2. School fundraising festivals are in full planning mode in our area! MSP will be participating in two in! I designed a couple of photo frame borders for a photo booth at one of the schools. What do y’all think?
3. In case anyone missed it from Facebook. My sweet little muse had fun with my Mardi Gras props, however, he got a little caught up with the beads. :-S I hate to see him cry, but I couldn’t resist snapping this one before scooping him up. It’s not easy having a photographer mom. 😉
4. I’ve been getting lost in Etsy. Etsy is very much like Pinterest for me. I love all of the amazing handcrafted items. I love the personalization, support of small business owners, and the creativity! The vintage items upcycled, restored, etc are another favorite. I found the cutest skirt with an old Nintendo controller as the textile graphic! Perfect for an 80’s party or just geek chic?
5. A year or so ago I bought a portable 4×6 photo printer and I absolutely love it! It’s great to take with me to events or to just print a few snapshots at home. If you’d like a small affordable photo printer, I highly recommend the Canon Selphy. The photo paper/ink is sold together as a package. $35 for 108 4×6 at Best Buy and the printer runs about $100. The color quality is awesome!
I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy some awesome time with the people who make you the happiest!